- Arts Create Community
- Strong Volunteer Involvement
- Positive Foundation Image
- Community Partnerships
- Arts Require Community Support
- Involved and Supportive Board
- Partnership with the City of Rancho Cucamonga
- Foundation’s Mission:
“Enriching lives through support of the arts at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center.”
Foundation’s Major Strategies:
- Successful Fundraising
- Effective Business Management
- Generous Community Giving
- Board of Directors
Board of Directors:
Fundraising Activities:The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation is led by its Board of Directors who plan and implement fundraising campaigns. These Board members consist of residents and business leaders throughout the region who are committed to raising funds for the arts. The Foundation is always looking for hard working community members who are passionate about the arts and willing to solicit funds.
The Community & Arts Foundation implements a number of fundraising activities each year to raise money for its community giving goals. For information on how you can become involved in supporting the arts through the Foundation, please call 909-477-2775.
Arts Program Support:
As a result of its successful fundraising efforts, the Community & Arts Foundation has been supporting performing and visual arts programs throughout Rancho Cucamonga and beyond for many years. Some of the current programs being funded by the Foundation include:
- Imagination Courtyard World Music Series Concerts
- Playhouse performances – Bill Medley, Lightwire Theater A Very Electric Christmas and Travis Tritt
- Sponsorship of 1,000 school student field trips to the Lewis Family Playhouse for disadvantaged students and families
- Sponsorship of Foundation Family Saturday performances and Foundation Family Flex Packs for MainStreet Theatre Company productions
- Community Theatre Series including performances of Willy Wonka and The Taming of the Shrew
- Broadway at the Gardens performances of Cabaret
- Sponsorship of three community wide Visual Arts Shows featuring local artists of all ages
For questions concerning the Community & Arts Foundation including making a donation please (909) 477-2775. For more information regarding the Lewis Family Playhouse please visit www.lewisfamilyplayhouse.com.
*The Rancho Cucamonga Community Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c)3.