“Enriching lives through support of the arts at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center and supporting efforts that benefit the community.”
- Motivate philanthropic-minded people to support the arts.
- Enhance art experiences for school-aged children.
- Partner with local businesses to enrich the community through exposure to the arts.
- Create opportunities to involve the underserved in arts-related experiences.
- Sustain a diverse array of arts programming at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, including the Lewis Family Playhouse.
- Inspire future artists to pursue their dreams.
- Educate the community on the value and benefits of the arts.
- Serve as a conduit for development of resources that assist the City and other organizations benefitting the community.
- Sparking the imagination of children
- Fostering community pride by supporting the arts
- Giving back to the community
- Providing the underserved with access to the arts