The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation will once again be Swinging “fore” the Arts this fall with the return of our popular golf tournament on November 8, 2021 at Sierra Lakes Golf Club, sponsored by Burrtec. We encourage local business and arts supporters to join the fun on the beautiful Sierra Lakes course while helping us raise much needed funding for the arts in Rancho. A Foursome Sponsorship is only $1,500. Non-golfing sponsorships are also available.
- November 8, 2021
- Sierra Lakes Golf Course
- 16600 Clubhouse Drive, Fontana, CA 92336
Foursome sponsorship $1,500 includes:
- One (1) Foursome Grab-n-Go Breakfast Burritos
- On-Course Snacks & Beverages
- Tournament Luncheon
- Tee Sign Recognition
- Logo placement in Event Program
(Non-Golfing Sponsorships are also available)
All Tournament Sponsorships will help us keep the arts alive and growing in our community by contributing to:
The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1988 with the mission to raise funds to enrich our community by supporting, expanding & advancing arts and cultural opportunities.
- School Arts Programs
- Arts Scholarships for High School Seniors Community Arts Grants
- Local Visual & Performing Artists
- Arts Programs at Lewis Family Playhouse & the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center… and more!
Your tax deductible sponsorship is a great way to gain visibility for your company, reward your staff, or have a great day with friends while supporting the arts in RC!