Deadline: June 1, 2023 5:00pm
Once again, RCCAAF will be offering grants for the 2023-2024 fiscal year. The Community Arts Grant Program is designed to assist community-based, non-profit organizations, local schools, and individuals with providing arts programs, events, and activities to benefit Rancho Cucamonga residents, or anyone seeking arts experiences within Rancho Cucamonga borders. The program provides funding assistance to fulfill the RCCAAF’s mission “to enrich our community by supporting, expanding & advancing arts and cultural opportunities.”
Proposals for funding are to be conducted beginning or after July 1, 2023 and be completed by June 1, 2024.
Any local non-profit or public-school organization with the purpose of providing an arts experience for all, or a segment of, our Rancho Cucamonga population is eligible to apply. Non-profit organizations must have 501(c)3 status, or provide verification that they have filed, received confirmation from the state, and are in the process of receiving non-profit status. Eligible schools must be located within Rancho Cucamonga. Individual artists or groups without a 501(c)3 designation, must apply under a non-profit fiscal agent.
ELIGIBLE PROJECTS OR PROPOSALS
- One-time Arts Project (mural, art installation, public art contest, exhibit, etc.)
- Start-up Support for new Arts Organizations, Clubs, Performance Groups, etc.
- New School-based Arts Programs expanding students’ experiences and opportunities while providing community benefit/exposure
- Programs, events, or performances available to the public
- Purchase of equipment or supplies to expand/enhance arts programs & experiences
- Community accessible arts events (festival, exhibit, performance, etc.)
All projects, events, or programs must be provided within the city of Rancho Cucamonga. However, as available spaces are limited in Rancho Cucamonga, please include the location of your program in your proposal to ensure that space will be available to your program, if funded.
Learn more about 2022/23 grant awards.