Sponsorship Opportunity Available For Rancho Cucamonga Middle & High School Arts Programs
The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation is pleased, once again, to offer sponsorships for the 2021/22 school year to qualifying high school and middle school visual and performing arts programs.
Up to a maximum of $1,000 per application; Sponsorship amounts will vary between $250 and $1,000.
It is the Foundation’s desire to grant sponsorships to as many qualifying proposals as possible, however all applications will be reviewed on an individual basis and ranked in order of merit, greatest need, creativity, and best use of the available funds for student involvement and/or benefit. To maximize opportunities to utilize the funds during this school year, all sponsorship applications will be accepted through September 15, 2021. Instructors submitting approved sponsorships can expect to be notified by mid October 2021. All funds are to be utilized prior to the close of the 21/22 school year, and Instructors are asked to submit a final report to RCCAAF.
Applications will be accepted based on the following criteria:
- Any High School or Middle School located in Rancho Cucamonga may apply
- Only Visual or Performing Arts Classes are eligible to apply
- Application must be completed & submitted by the Primary Instructor of the class/program
- Application must detail exactly how funds would be utilized during the school year, including cost estimates/expenses, and product information
The selection committee, comprised of members of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, will carefully review the applications and make selections based on:
- Unique/Specific need for equipment/supplies to enhance or expand class/program
- Creativity of program/project, new or re-envisioned
- Number of current students enrolled/participating in the class/program
To apply, simply download the application HERE
A complete application packet must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, September 15, 2021
either at our office located at: 10995 Eucalyptus St., Suite 103, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730,
or by sending your complete packet as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.