Update! Sponsorships Awarded for Dance, Theatre and Music Programs – click here to read the announcement.
Up to a maximum of $1,000 will be awarded to each approved application; Amounts may vary.
It is the Foundation’s desire to grant sponsorships to as many high school proposals as possible, however all applications will be reviewed on an individual basis and ranked in order of merit, greatest need, creativity, and best use of the available funds for student involvement and/or benefit. Sponsorship applications will be accepted through November 6, 2020.
Applications will be accepted from the following schools:
- Alta Loma High School, Etiwanda High School, Los Osos High School, Rancho Cucamonga High School and United Christian Academy (High School Grades)
- All Visual or Performing ARTS Classes are eligible to apply
- Application must be completed & submitted by the Primary Instructor of the class/program
- Application must detail exactly how funds would be utilized during the school year, including cost estimates/expenses, and product information
The selection committee, comprised of members of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, will carefully review the applications and make selections based on:
- Unique/Specific need for equipment/supplies due to distance teaching
- Creativity of program/project (particularly for the unprecedented year of 2020)
- Number of current students enrolled/participating in the class/program