Attention High School Arts Instructors:
We understand that this school year will be like no other with varying challenges presented as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. The Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation is pleased, once again, to offer sponsorships for the 2020/21 school year to qualifying high school performing and visual arts programs to help with the challenges school arts programs are currently experiencing.
Up to a maximum of $1,000 will be awarded to each approved application; Amounts may vary.
It is the Foundation’s desire to grant sponsorships to as many high school proposals as possible, however all applications will be reviewed on an individual basis and ranked in order of merit, greatest need, creativity, and best use of the available funds for student involvement and/or benefit. Sponsorship applications will be accepted through November 6, 2020.
Applications will be accepted from the following schools:
- Alta Loma High School, Etiwanda High School, Los Osos High School, Rancho Cucamonga High School and United Christian Academy (High School Grades)
- All Visual or Performing ARTS Classes are eligible to apply
- Application must be completed & submitted by the Primary Instructor of the class/program
- Application must detail exactly how funds would be utilized during the school year, including cost estimates/expenses, and product information
The selection committee, comprised of members of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, will carefully review the applications and make selections based on:
- Unique/Specific need for equipment/supplies due to distance teaching
- Creativity of program/project (particularly for the unprecedented year of 2020)
- Number of current students enrolled/participating in the class/program
A complete application packet must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020.
Please send or deliver completed application packets to:
Rancho Cucamonga Community & Arts Foundation
Attn: High School Arts Sponsorship Committee
10995 Eucalyptus Street, Suite 103
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Or email a completed packet as PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Exec. Director Susan Sluka Kelly at (909) 581-6355