Each year the RCCAAF provides modest grants (up to $500) to Rancho Cucamonga High Schools to assist with classroom-based arts programs and projects. Teachers may apply for funding support for their project during the open application period, expected to open in August 2020. Grants can be used to fund a unique arts project, purchase classroom equipment, assist with production or performances costs, expand learning methods, and attend competitions and festivals. Funds are intended to expand or explore new student experiences in the visual and performing arts, and not to fund basic school supplies or required instructional materials. Projects or programs than can be enjoyed by the community are also welcome.
Programs/Projects Funding in 2020 were:
- Etiwanda High School Drama Department – Student Written/Directed One-Act Plays
- Etiwanda High School Visual Arts Department – Student Mural on Campus Quad Area
- Alta Loma High School Vocal Music Department – Purchase of Percussion Instruments for Choir
- Alta Loma High School Music Department (Band) – Replace/Repair Instruments for Student Use
- United Christian Academy Art Department – Expansion of Student Art Walk
Please check back to this site in August to access the grant application and guidelines for the 2010/2021 School Year.